How To Apply
To apply for an internship or placement please send an email to email@example.com with your name, medium and the program you’re interested included in the subject line example “John Smith – Video – Summer Internship”.
Please also attach:
- Short 1 minute Video introduction
- CV w/ Cover Letter
- Links to your portfolio or any projects you’ve worked on
The Introduction video is not compulsory but highly recommended. We receive hundreds of applications every year.
Videos are a much easier way for us to review candidates, most of our shortlist is derived from applicants who submit videos of themselves.
Generally what we ask for from you is a summary of your cover letter that covers the following points:
- Quality is not important. Mobile phone recordings are absolutely fine, just be sure to record in a quiet place with good lighting.
- Confidence: recording yourself is hard, we will not be judging you on how natural you’re on camera. We appreciate those that are brave enough to try.
- Feel free to be as creative as you like there is no right or wrong way to do this just make sure to keep it under 5 minutes.