Digital Marketing Intern
The internship is structured in a way that students get the opportunity to try out a variety of dynamic design-related projects during their time on the placement. Our marketing interns primary role is creating and publishing content for our website and social media. A key part of the role is collaborating with the rest of our team to effectively tell stories and communicate our message online.
We’re looking for a creative, fun & enthusiastic person who’s got a passion for learning and is willing to take on new challenges every day.
- Managing our content calendar
- Creating behind the scenes and process-driven content to show the work we do.
- Assisting in video production
- Create engagement and posting on our social media channels.
- Reviewing and auditing marketing channels
- Contribute new marketing Ideas
- Publish and format blogs on our website
- Create Content for Newsletter
- Managing and publishing our newsletter
- Create Content for our website
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Copywriting skills – Ability to write content for Email Newsletters & Website
- A genuine interest and knowledge of Social Media and Digital Marketing,
- Highly-self motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Experience working with WordPress
- Experience with Google Suite (Drive, Docs, sheets)
- Experience with email marketing (MailChimp)