Graphic Design Intern
The internship is structured in a way that students get the opportunity to try out a variety of dynamic design-related projects during their time on the placement. Our design interns primary role is creating design assets for marketing activities and assisting on our client projects. We give you instructions or a brief, provide you with access to the equipment and get out of your way.
We provide feedback and training resources and work together to help you learn and make your work incrementally better over time.
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts
- Updating content on our website
- Assist with collateral updates and version control
- Design video titles and create simple motion graphics
- Would be highly passionate about design
- Be skilled in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom)
- Have experience using Mac computers
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Good knowledge of Final Cut Pro X is a plus
- WordPress experience is a plus